1. What is All Solar Lights Ltd's mission?
Our mission is to empower communities and small businesses in limited access and off-grid areas with affordable and sustainable access to electricity, internet and digital services
2. Where is it based?
3. When was it created?
4. Who is the CEO?
Harold de Rijck
5. In which region/s are you present?
6. What feature do you think makes you unique? How are you contributing to energy access for all?
With our integrated Wi-Fi hotspot in the solar home systems (SHS), we connect people to the internet. This will open huge opportunities for online education, online business, fair trade programs for farmers, online healthcare, and many more. Through our Digital Transaction Platform, we can connect people directly to financial institutions (fair interest rates), creating opportunities for online business and (micro-)financing for the previously unbanked and financially excluded.
7. How do you think GOGLA can help accelerate your business and/or the energy access sector?
GOGLA can help our business and the energy access sector by providing information about new opportunities, access to funding, industry developments, and policies, and promoting innovations in the off-grid sector.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
All Solar Lights Ltd. operates under the name All Solar World and recently opened PT All Solar World Indonesia. Our philosophy is to bring Rural Electrification, Digitalization, and Financial Inclusion (economic, social, and environmentally sustainable benefits) through integrated solar energy to underserved communities across the globe.