What is Baridi's mission?
Our mission is to enable solar-powered cooling in East Africa's livestock value chain.
Where is it based?
When was it created?
Who is the CEO?
In which region/s are you present?
What feature do you think makes you unique? How are you contributing to energy access for all?
It is our key value to link communal markets, agribusiness processors, and cold chain stakeholders with low-cost, solar-powered cooling solutions that are energy-saving and minimize manufacturing footprint.
Our innovation points are captured in;
1. Providing Cooling as a service to solve meat preservation challenges
2. The pay-as-you-store mobile money revenue model
3. Self-generation of electricity through Solar PV
4. The target of commercial urban Livestock meat economies in East Africa
5. Assembling all solar chiller infrastructures locally in Kenya
How do you think GOGLA can help accelerate your business and/or the energy access sector?
GOGLA can help us by:
1) Link ups with potential partners within the solar chiller space i.e. manufacturers, suppliers, EPCs
2) Boost awareness of BARIDI as a brand on social media and summit platforms