GOGLA is hiring. To maintain and strengthen its role as the voice of the industry, GOGLA requires the services of a Relationship and Event Management Officer.
The Relationship and Event Management Officer’s responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate GOGLA’s customer relationship management tools, ensuring its consistent use and maximizing its application throughout GOGLA’s marketing and communications activities.
- Act as the first point of contact with respect to applications for GOGLA membership and information requests from existing GOGLA members.
- Monitor GOGLA’s performance in managing individual relations with its members
- Support the development and implementation of GOGLA’s events calendar/strategy in a creative and inspiring, as well as coherent and structured way.
- Ensure the successful marketing of GOGLA events and events where GOGLA acts as a supporting or organizing partner.
- Coordinate all sales activities relating to GOGLA events, including the conceptualisation of sponsorship and exhibition packages.
- Contribute to the management and organization of GOGLA events, including coordination of activities related to preparation of communication materials.
- Contribute to continuously extending GOGLA’s stakeholder network and building lasting relationships.
- Support GOGLA’s fundraising activities.
- Support GOGLA’s communications activities
For full details, including information on how to apply, please visit the job vacancy page.