The selected ELEVATE cohort companies will be able to:
- Access tailored pieces of training held virtually where strategies and measures for industry growth, product improvement, business and management operations, innovation, and scaling will be developed and implemented.
- Access to curated tools including an investor guide/prospectus to guide you through the investment/financing landscape.
- Access to the Leadership Advice Network (LEAN) which connects off-grid solar industry leaders with peers and other strategic mentors to help them thrive.
- Access to investor-focused events, including the 2022 Global Off-Grid Solar Forum & Expo in Rwanda.
- Subsidised GOGLA membership for the next two years for a select number of companies.
The final 20 companies were shortlisted from over 68 applications received. The companies selected operate in East, West, and Southern Africa with the majority of them based in East Africa and Ethiopia having the most companies selected. The cohort also includes four companies that are fully female-owned. The companies cover a range of market segments from solar home systems to C&I and productive uses (PUE) of energy.
To get more information on ELEVATE or get connected with any of the companies, you can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.