1. Data Protection and Privacy Principles
- GOGLA is committed to protecting your data and privacy.
- We collect no more personalized data than we need from you to offer our services and will always tell you for what purpose we collect your data.
- You can always contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure about what kind of data, we store about you or if you would like to alter or delete data, we can clearly connect to you.
2. Which privacy law does apply to GOGLA?
GOGLA is an industry association based in the Netherlands. The way we collect, and process data is thus governed by Dutch and European Union law.
GOGLA’s website is designed to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can find more information on the GDPR on this website.
Our server and hosting is managed by Bitfactory. Any questions on the server infrastructure can be sent directly to Bitfactory.
3011 KD Rotterdam
010 – 477 40 32
3. Which data does the GOGLA website collect? What can I do to change or delete my data?
To optimize the experience for users of our website and GOGLA members, we use the following sections and third-party services to collect data from our visitors and members.
3.1. Google Analytics
3.2. Member-only section
GOGLA members can request access to a member-only section of the GOGLA website by creating an account at https://www.gogla.org/user/register. To verify that the person applying for access to the member-only section indeed represents a GOGLA member, we ask applicants to provide a company email address, their full name and organization. Users are also asked to choose an individual user name.
If you want to change or delete your GOGLA website account, please contact our Communications Manager, Aletta D’cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. GOGLA Membership Application
Organizations that would like to become GOGLA members can complete an online application form hosted at https://www.gogla.org/become-a-member/. The data provided by organizations will only be used to determine if the applicant is eligible for GOGLA membership in line with GOGLA’s membership policy.
Would you like to know what kind of data we store about your organization, alter or delete the data altogether? Then please get in touch with Patricia Njeri at email@example.com.
3.4. GOGLA Newsletter
We use an embedded form to allow website visitors to subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.gogla.org/subscribe-to-the-newsletter/. You can opt out of receiving the newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of one of the previous editions or following this link.
If you want to change or delete the data linked to your newsletter subscription, please get in touch with our Communications Manager, Aletta D’cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.5. Sign up forms for events
4. Data Controller
The Data Controller of this website is
Johan Cruijff Boulevard 91
1101 DM, Amsterdam Zuid-Oost
5. Data Protection Officer
For inquiries, please contact:
+31 20 2400729
6. Changes to this Data Protection Policy
- January 2021: Updated link to GOGLA’s membership policy under 3.
- February 2021: Updated contact details under 2, 3 and 4.
- November 2020: Updated office address and contact details under 5.
- January 2020: Updated name of web hosting firm.
- August 2023: Updated the name of web hosting firm.