What happens in a GOGLA Working Group?
Working groups convene on a monthly or quarterly basis and provide a forum for our Members to:
- Learn about and discuss key market issues with their industry peers,
- Shape how GOGLA responds to business, investment and policy challenges and opportunities on behalf of its Members,
- Explore national or regional topics with our Regional Representatives,
- Input to the design of key business tools, services, standards and initiatives,
- Contribute to, and vote on, industry positions and strategies.
GOGLA Members can find details of all GOGLA’s working groups below, including meeting summaries, workplans and other Member-only material.
If you are a Member, please log in to your account to access the agendas, meeting notes, recordings and presentations. If you are not yet part of a working group but would like to join, get in touch and let us know which groups you are interested in via: email@example.com